You’ve got places to be. That’s why a flat tire, a dead battery, or a surprise empty tank can be so frustrating. Luckily, Metro Motor Towing offers a complete range of roadside assistance services in the DC metro area. If your car stops rolling and you’re stranded on the road, our friendly tow truck operators are here for you.
Here are just a few of the roadside assistance services we provide:
- Flat Tire Repair and Tire Changes If you’ve driven around DC lately, chances are you’ve hit a pothole. That’s an everyday hazard on the roads in our nation’s capital. But a pothole, rogue nail, or other inconvenience doesn't have to leave you stranded for long. If you’re on the side of the road with a flat tire, give Metro Motor a call. Our towing professionals will be there in a hurry to get you back on all four tires quickly.
- Dead Batteries and Jump Starts It’s one of the most dreaded sounds any car owner can hear: the slow crank-crank-sigh of a dead battery. But don’t worry, we’re great at jump starting dead batteries. A trained Metro Motor technician will arrive with jumper cables and all the tools necessary to get your engine roaring again.
- Fuel Delivery An empty tank – it happens to the best of us. Sure, you think you have just enough to make it home or to the nearest gas station, but if you gamble with your gas gauge, sometimes the best calculations come up short. No worries! Metro Motor can help. We’ll arrive with a full can so you can get back on the road in no time.
- Accident Recovery An accident on the road can be a stressful time and it’s important to remember: the health and safety of the drivers involved should always be the first priority. That’s why Metro Motor handles things like accident recovery and vehicle towing. We’ll pick up the car, van, or truck and take it to one of our convenient auto repair shops so you can focus on your needs, not the vehicle’s.
- Lock-Outs Unable to unlock your car? We've got you covered. Our automotive locksmith services are designed for drivers who get locked out of their cars - whether at home, on an errand, or on the road. We'll get the doors open and you back on the road quickly, without damage to your vehicle or windows.
- Winching and Pull-Outs Sometimes when you're stuck, you're really stuck. If mud, sand, snow, water, or any other situation has rendered your vehicle immovable, Metro Motor Towing can pull you out. We winch cars, trucks, and vans from almost all roadside areas with solid traction that are tow truck accessible.
The next time you’re driving around the DMV and have an “uh-oh” moment, Metro Motor is there. Let our trained tow truck operators, auto mechanics, and vehicle technicians help you out. There’s no need to sit idly on the side of the road, miss an appointment, or be late for work. Call (202) 559-9339 and we'll be there in a jiffy!